Friday, July 31, 2009

The Night Before

Hey everybody!

I am leaving for the Dominican Republic tomorrow at 10:30 a.m, and I figured that it would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone to start a blog. Well, it is a good way for everyone to see what I'm doing, but not a great way for me too see what you are all doing, so don't forget to email me! darkcait@gmail.com. I expect my inbox to be flooded with daily updates from my friends, family, and very distant acquaintances. I am going to be teaching sixth grade English and Social Studies at a private school in Santo Domingo. You guys can google the school if you want, it's called The Ashton School. J.P. is coming too! He is going to be living in Santo Domingo as well, but we aren't living together. I am really glad he is coming and it is going to be good to be somewhere together for once. I am living with a Canadian girl and a Spanish girl who are also going to be teaching at the school. Anyway, I am really looking forward to getting there tomorrow. I really have no idea what this year is going to be like but I'm pretty sure it is going to be amazing. I will keep you guys posted, (like it or not) and I will give you my new phone number and everything when I get there. You can also skype me, my name is darkcait on there as well. Keep in touch!

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment