Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tuesday

Yesterday was J.P. and my three year anniversary. His parents actually have the same one I think, so Happy Anniversary Severins if you are reading. Anyway, we celebrated it with such romantic endeavors as meeting for coffee after school so that I could talk about frustrations, getting frozen yogurt at the Walmarty place, and having a handstand competition in our apartment complex's pool, which we had to enter by climbing over the fence. While we were in the pool we saw our friend the squirrel-sized rat for the second time. It was actually probably our best anniversary yet, particularly the handstand competition. Unfortunately, I had so much work yesterday that I had to bring some of it home and go in early this morning, so I didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest, but I think we might go on some sort of trip together next weekend. Those of you who have been to the D.R, do you have any suggestions? This weekend is Sarah and Bridgitte's birthday so we are all taking a trip to Cabarete to celebrate. It should be really fun. Cabarete is the surfer beach that I thought we were going to a few weeks ago, when we ended up in Las Terrenas. We'll see where we end up this week. Love you all! Keep the emails coming!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (this is the tune to some song, but I can't remember the title, so you can make up your own). We spent our anniversary on Lake Michigan doing guess what? Yep, kayaking! (and drinking beer and eating fresh lake perch) Next year we'll try a handstand competition, cuz it sounds way cooler.

    ReplyDelete