Thursday, February 4, 2010

Someone's Pregnant!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! After finally getting clearance to announce this on the World Wide Web, I am excited to tell you all that my friends Sarah and Sean ARE HAVING A BABY!



We went out of town with them 2 weekends ago, and I had a conversation with them at this beach that you see in the picture about when they thought they might have kids, and their answer was basically "anytime now" which surprised me a little, and then I found out 2 days later that they suspected all along that Sarah was already pregnant! Neither of them speak much Spanish, so they asked me to call their doctor and make an appointment, and then to come with them to the Ultrasound/Doctor's visit. I think they felt like I was helping out, but little did they know I was dying to go with them! I think I may have come along even if they had specifically asked me not to, I was so excited to see the baby and hear the heart beat. Sarah is my first friend who has been pregnant, so I am beside myself. Stacy is going to plan a baby shower for them before we all leave. Sarah's tentative due date is September 19th. Ah! I am so excited! (Thank you Sarah and Sean for giving me clearance to put this in my blog!

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are very welcome Ms. Dark. You Rock! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. please warn your boyfriend's mother before you use a title like that in your blog again. My heartrate is about 210 (not that you guys wouldn't make beautiful babies together). Just remember who I'm married to. it was nice talking with you today. even better than reading your blog 3 times a day.

    ReplyDelete