Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Keeping Up With The Jones'

I make it a big priority in life to not buy the newest, coolest thing just because it is the newest, coolest thing. I try to use things until they wear out, and buy things that are good values.

That being said, I want an IPhone.

I don't just want one, I want one bad. Ask J.P, I have been searching the internet for days getting all the specs about IPhones and other ridiculously overpriced electronics. I think the idea of staying here has set into my brain and this is my weird way of nesting. It would be very expensive to have one, but I could call home on Skype from anywhere, and I would always have a little piece of internet in my pocket. Blogging community, what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. I love my iphone and use it constantly (well, until recently when it stopped ringing and the battery life shortened to not-there. But it's old.) Though you may want to check what the AT&T service is like in your area, 'cause the internet won't do you a damn bit of good if you don't have full bars (or are in a wifi area I guess.)

    ReplyDelete