Saturday, August 28, 2010

California Here We... Are

Hey All,

As most of you probably already know I moved out to California in July. I looked for jobs for a few weeks, and had to go for a quick trip back to the D.R. to get my stuff, and now I am working at a middle school here in Calabasas, and as a tutor. I am starting to get ready for the school year; setting up my classroom and get my lessons in order. JP and I are living with his former roommates Becky and Mike, which is awesome. I was really lucky to get this job at the school, and I am really excited to start teaching again. The school seems great, and I am going to have a bunch of cool technology for my class. Anyway, I just wanted to update you all. I will start posting again regularly soon.

Miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. it's about time we in the blogosphere hear from you, Ms. Dark. I want funny stories and lots of them from your classroom. No more padding your numbers without something interesting to read. Which, by the way, I'm reading lots of good books that I want to share with you. When you come back to Michigan, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatcha teaching? LA? Spanish? Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlin!
    Was just reading about your engagement, congratulations!!! Lindsey lives in Venice Beach and has friends in Calabasas. Beautiful area, I was there about a year and a half ago. Anyway, let me know if you'd like her contact information. She works a lot, but would enjoy getting together sometime I'm sure. Congratulations again. Hope to see you sometime in MI. Bev Z. from Barton

    ReplyDelete